cat·a·lyst noun \ˈka-tə-ləst\: an agent that provokes or speeds significant change or action
With her Master’s in Public Health (MPH), Amy Gammelgard brings a wealth of knowledge, experience, and passion about health and wellness to her Wellness Program building services. Amy will be a catalyst to improving your company’s health through assessing, coaching, teaching, and encouraging your organization and employees towards a healthy life(work)style- based on an assessment of your current health status, needs, and goals.
As your Wellness Program Consultant, Amy will work with your organization (HR, employees) to
- Assess the current degree to which you offer a “health promoting” culture and environment
- Survey the employee interest level in a variety of potential Wellness Program items as well as their individual health needs and barriers.
- Work with decision makers as to which Wellness Program items to implemented based on employee interest and cost.
- Establish realistic “health promoting” goals for the organization and individual employees and develop strategies to successfully achieve these goals
- Implement the selected Wellness Program items- catalysts to improving and maintaining the health of the organization and organization’s most valuable assets, their employees.